Last Modified: Fri Jan 16, 2015 08:43 AM
File Type: Hypertext Markup Language Document (Web Page)
Data access information
HiSeq NextGen sequencing data generated at our facility will be posted as soon as they are ready.
Data can be accessed from the dedicated data server where user accounts are hosted with the
Server name/ host: cobb.unh.edu
I: You can access the data by:
1. Unix/Linux based systems such as:
2. Using graphical download managers such as:
Filezilla (Mac/Win) http://www.os-downloads.com/filezilla/downloadarc.php
Cyberduck (Windows) https://update.cyberduck.io/windows/Cyberduck-Installer-4.4.5.exe
(Mac OS ) https://update.cyberduck.io/Cyberduck-4.4.5.zip
Tunnelier (Windows) http://dl.bitvise.com/BvSshClient-Inst.exe
II. Data can ONLY be accessed via SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) on port 22 as shown on the screen capture below).
III. Once you do that, drag from the server side and drop on your computer side.
IV. These are huge files, make sure you do this on a computer with a good network connection!
1. Password will be sent in a separate e-mail for security reasons
2. Do not include server name, user name and password in the same
e-mail when requesting information about your account.
3. If you need more help in accessing your data e-mail the bioinformatics helpdesk:
Feseha Abebe-Akele, PhD
Hubbard Center for Genome Studies,
444 Gregg Hall,
University of New Hampshire
35 Colovos Road, Durham, NH, 03824